Published on 20 October 2013
We present you the gallery of the press-conference held in the Regional Media Canter of RIA Novosti (Saint Petersburg). The conference was of course dedicated to the first ever World MMA Championship. Unbelievably huge media attention present during the conference was centered around the amateur fighters, member-countries of WMMAA and M-1 Challenge 42 that will coincide with the Finals of the World MMA Championship.
The finals fights will be held October, 20 at the Ice Palace in Saint Petersburg which has been home to multiple MMA events. Amateur finalists will fight alongside such MMA stars and veterans as Jeff Monson, Satoshi Ishii, Konstantin Gluhov, Marcin Tybura, Andrei Semenov, Vyacheslav Vasilevsky.
We remind you that the World MMA Championship occurs in the context of Sport Accord Combat games that’s why media couldn’t miss the conference trying to get as much news as possible out of the following officials:
– Fedor Emelianenko – Honorary president of WMMAA, Russian MMA Union president.
– Vadim Finkelchtein – WMMAA president, M-1 Global president.
– Dmitry Khristyuk – 1-s vice-president, secretary general of WMMAA, president of Ukraine’s MMA Federation.
– Kristina Vaganova – secretary general of Russian MMA Union.
– Yuri Avdeev – member of the Saint Petersburg government, chairman of the committee of sports and culture.
– Vladimir Khlopan – executive director of WMMAA.