Short-notice headliner Brendan Allen earned an extra $50,000 for his upset submission of Andre Muniz at UFC Vegas 70.
Allen won the “Performance of the Night” award for his submission of Muniz during the third round at UFC APEX Las Vegas. The win marked Allen’s fourth straight win and a victory over a ranked opponent in Muniz.
No “Fight of the Night” bonus was awarded for the 10-fight card, whose main event scratch was one of several last-second cancellations that shortened the event. Nikita Krylov and Ryan Spann was the originally scheduled headliner and was cancelled when Krylov reportedly suffered a bout of food-borne illness.
Other finishers awarded an additional $50,000 included:
- Tatiana Suarez, who submitted Montana De La Rosa in her first fight in nearly four years.
- Mike Malott was the ESPN+ maincard leader with his first round submission by Yohan Lainesse, his ex-training partner.
- Preliminary-card headliner Trevor Peek’s blistering knockout win over Erick Gonzalez.
- Jordan Leavitt stopped Victor Martinez in round one with a series of knees.
- Joe Solecki, who put out Carl Deaton with a rear-naked choke in the second round of their preliminary-card bout.