Famous British heavyweight Derek Chisora (33-12, 23 KOs) claims that no one offered him a third fight against compatriot and current WBC world champion Tyson Fury (32-0-1, 23 KOs) on December 3.
Recall that Fury’s promoter Frank Warren previously announced the Fury-Chisora 3 fight as already agreed.
“We struggled to find an opponent, but we already have a top-rated opponent, Chisora. It will be December 3, ”he said then.
However, Derek himself just now
refuted fight information.
“I won’t fight him. These are all rumors, ”says Chisora.
“They didn’t send me anything,” he replied when asked if negotiations were underway.
“I don’t know,” he said when asked if he even wanted the trilogy.
We add that at the end of September, Chisora announced that he had completed his career.
Earlier, the columnist had a tough fight with Fury’s promoter – all because of Chisora.