Judges & Referee Course in Belarus
Judges & Referee Course. The WMMAA is hosting the IMMAF Referees’ & Judges’ Certification Course in Minsk, Belarus
Brilliant and genuine way for each National Federation to show it's interested in developing MMA in its own country.
Conducted by IMMAF Regulatory Committee member and UFC referee, Marc Goddard, the international level course provides valuable theoretical and practical training for experienced MMA officials. Those who successfully complete the course will progress to earn an IMMAF referee’s and/or judge’s license, permitting them to officiate at future IMMAF events around the globe.
This two-day course forms part of IMMAF’s Progression Pathway for Referees and Judges, and is open solely to officials that already hold a National Level certificate.
Participants will be given an outline of the course content, aims and objectives and will see them being taken through:
Day 1: Saturday, 30 June , start time 09:00am to 5:00pm
– The Unified Rules of MMA
– Fouls - explanations and break down
– Code of Conduct and Ethics - in fight scenarios and how they are dealt with
– Mock sparring demonstration (all participants shall referee one round of action)
Day 2: Sunday 1 July , 09:00am to 5:00pm
– 10 point Must scoring criteria and its application.
– Decisions and ways to win
– Mock judging of a 5-round fight that all participants shall score
– Q & A session
– Written examination paper (60 minutes)
- Chinese Taipei
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- First Nations
- South Korea