World MMA Association is proud to officially announce the upcoming 2017 annual Asian Amateur MMA Championships.
This year’s event is scheduled to be held in Osh, Kyrgyzstan on May 19-22ч and will be organised by:
• World MMA Association (WMMAA);
• Kyrgyz Republic MMA and Pankration Federation;
• Committee of Physical Culture and Sports of Osh.
For complete information find the regulations of 2017 Asian MMA Championships here.
Preliminary applications to participate in the fourth Asian MMA Championships are submitted to the organizing committee not later than April 30. Each athlete must be present in the SportsID system.
May 19, 2017:
• before 16.00 arrival of participants;
• 16.00-19.00 – Credentials Committee and medical examination of participants of competition;
• 19.00 – meeting for judges/referees, who are serving the championships;
• team representatives meeting;
May 20, 2017:
• 08.00-10.00 – weigh-ins;
• 10.00 – preliminary and semi-final bouts;
May 21, 2017: • Final bouts;
May 22, 2017: • departure of competition participants.
Mind the following amendments of the regulations introduced this year.
The new weight categories for male fighters:
56,7 kg; 61,2 kg; 65,8 kg; 70,3 kg; 77,1 kg; 84,0 kg; 93,0 kg; +93 kg.
two female weight categories: 52,2 kg; 61,2 kg.
Keep in mind that frmo now on the weigh-in ceremony is to be held on the same day as the competition starts.
Preliminary applications are submitted via email [email protected]
– Assistant of the President of the World MMA Association
Klimenko Tatiana + 7 921 345 85 07 [email protected]
– President of Kyrgyz Republic MMA and Pankration Federation
Omurzakov Ulukbek +996 701 001050 [email protected]
– Vice-President of Kyrgyz Republic MMA and Pankration Federation
Abdyldaev Erjigit +996 550 007070 [email protected]
– Mikhail Mazur Info support +31629004316 [email protected]
– Adel Faizullin SportDATA and SportID registration +79650970434 [email protected]
by Mikhail Mazur